Dates and Deadlines
Registration is NOW OPEN!
Payment Deadline: 2 Weeks After Preliminary Countries Assigned
We assign countries on a first-come, first-served basis. When a team is given preliminary assignments, they have two weeks in which to pay the delegate and delegation fees for those countries; if they do not pay within two weeks, the countries will be released and other schools may request them.
NWMUN is committed to ensuring individuals and teams can participate regardless of socioeconomic status.
Please check to see if you are eligible for any of our Scholarships and Discounts.
Please note: All fees are non-refundable.
Commuter Delegate Additional Fee: $25 per delegate
(This fee applies to delegations not staying at our official venue. Seattle-area schools are exempt.)
Late Fees (Payment At Conference): Additional $10 per school AND an additional $10 per delegate
1. Read the Committees & Topics list.
2. Look over the Country / Committee Matrix and determine what countries you’d like to request.
3. Look over the Country Assignment Policy that NWMUN uses to assign countries to schools.
4. Complete a registration request (Includes payment of the Delegation Fee).
5. NWMUN will respond with preliminary country assignments and an invoice.
6. Within two weeks of receiving assignments, follow the instructions in the invoice and pay the (non-refundable) remaining fees to secure country assignments.
7. Once country assignments are secured, review the Delegate Assignment Guidelines and then begin assigning specific spots to individuals within your group.